Wednesday, November 21, 2007


Thanks Giving Glitter Graphics from FreeGlitters.com






Why is it no matter how much planning I do, I always have a million thing left to do at the last second. I have work today, (5 munchkins under 6) I have to make stuff mushrooms & this, bake some cookies ( was going to make a pie but MIL did 3), run to 3 different store for things my FIL wants and can't get in his neck of the woods,(all Italian food that you can't get in Upstate NY) pack, and be ready for when Stew-be gets home so we can get on the road.Impossible? No, doable, LOL I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Since this is a Thanksgiving post I just wanted to add a few things that

I am thankful for:


  1. My husband, family, friends Misty & the kids in my life.

  2. Our Health

  3. The roof we have over our heads & the food on our table

  4. To be living in this great country

  5. This incredible journey called international adoption, the folks we have met, the things learned, the kind words of encouragement.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving


Thanks Giving Glitter Graphics from FreeGlitters.com



As always Be Good & Be Safe









This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com