Friday, October 26, 2007



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
A LOT OF NOTHING

6 months, half a year, 180 days .....1/4...1/5 or 1/6 of the wait behind us(which every rumor we are listening to) no matter how you look at it, Its a major hurdle.So congrats to all of us who have made in this far.
I've been fighting something the last few weeks since we got back from camping. I'd lose my voice on and off during the day. I figured it was me raising my voice (OK shouting) to be heard over the screams of 4 munchkins under four.But when I was feeling so tired and was coughing I decided I need to make a appt with my GP. When I went to the Dr last Saturday he said I have Tracheal Bronchitis.Nice and so early in the year. So I think this year I will be getting the flu shot.
I have joined a few on line groups for the adoption, besides being a vat of information some of the members have gift exchanges. So since I have joined a few, I made a
new blog of the gifts that Aislinn receives during our wait

Oh and I not sure if it is me being sick or old age( no wise cracks) but Diana & Mike aren't celebrating their 19 Anniversary as I stated its only their 18th. Andrew and I are 19 years.
So Happy belated 18 anniversary Diana & Mike.



As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com