Friday, October 05, 2007

I awoke 33 years ago today and started to get ready for a normal Saturday morning with my parents. I knew we had food shopping to do and banking. My brother(14) was going to stay home with my sister Jamie (7). While Mom, Dad and I were on the drive thru line of the bank, my mom turned to my dad and said" Ummm Jimmy, I think we better get to the hospital NOW!!!" and off we went. Now back in those days...Husbands didn't go into the delivery room, matter of fact my dad wasn't at the hospital for any of our births.My dad walked my mom into the hospital and came back out to me with in 20 minutes and we drove home (another 20 minutes). As we walked into the house our phone was ringing, my dad answered it and it was the Dr telling my dad "Congratulation Mr**** You have a baby girl.As my sister Jamie like to say "That was the beginning of the end of life as we knew it" I took on the role as "big sister" and all that came with it, feeding, bathing,changing,watching, & teaching.






Kerri Ann, You have been everything to me over the last 33 years.Baby sister, friend, confidant, co conspirator, sounding board. Andrew and I want you to know that we love you, will always be here for you and wish you nothing but happiness.
Happy 33rd Birthday!

As Always Be Good & Be Safe







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com