Monday, September 10, 2007


Glitter Graphics, Myspace Glitters, Myspace Graphics from Dollielove.com



I just received a phone call from my SIL asking if I knew what tomorrow was? I had to think for a moment to see if I forgot something that I should not have ( the memory isn't what it once was)I said to her, "it's 9-11, my mom's birthday is today and Andrew's friend Jim is gone 1 year on Wednesday, How could I forget? How could anyone? My husband and father in law were at the Airport (Andrew @ LaGuardia and FIL @ Kennedy) it was Andrew who called me and told me that a plane had just hit the "tower" I at first thought that he meant the air traffic control tower, it wasn't till he said turn on the Tv that I understood and was on the phone with him as the second plane hit the other tower.It was during this phone call that we both realized how many people we know that where going to be effected. We had family and friends in the towers and surrounding area. Forget? No I will never. I posted this a year ago and I say it again"Try to take a moment out of your day and let those in your life know what they mean to you. "
As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Glitter Graphics, Myspace Glitters, Myspace Graphics from Dollielove.com







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com