Thursday, August 09, 2007

It seems like every week the local newspapers is running a story about a child's death.Whether it is from a parent who has shaken a baby, a toddler, who fell into a pool and drowned or a child who has been accidentally run over by car, these deaths when I read about them make me ache, deep down. I accept death when it happens to a love one, a family member or a friend. I don't question, WHY, I know that death is a part of life, that you need to cherish the time you had together, celebrate the life and the memory of the person who you have lost. But when a innocent child loses their life to an accident, illness or stupidity I find it hard not to question God.
On Tuesday afternoon I received a phone call from a friend asking if I had been watching the news or had read the paper.I said no and she started to tell me about a mutual friend Chrissy and the death of her 5yr old son.. Truth be told I heard on the radio about the accident, didn't hear a name, just the basic detail, 5yr old run over in his driveway Sunday evening by the family mini van driven by his mother.Wednesday evening I went to the wake and as I stood in front of the tiny coffin, looking down on this sweet little angel, surrounded by his stuff animals and baby pictures, I found myself asking Why. Rest in Peace Jacob.

As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com