Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Today starts my first day back at work, after only working part time all summer and being off for the last 2 weeks. I am so looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.My daily grind will consist of Circan (2) 9am-3pm M,W,Th,F(his sister Meagan is entering Kindergarten this year so sadly I will only get her if she is sick and can't be in school) Tommy (22months)M,W,F 9:30-5:30, in November Tommy's parents are expecting the arrival of their second child so I will not have him during his mom maternity leave but come late January I will have him and the newest member to this gang. Also this year I am going to keep an eye on 2 of my sisters munchkins from 8:15am till 2pm M-F (Saorla will be in Kindergarten so Aunt Dee Dee will get her on the bus, take her brother Seamus(2) home with me and at 11am pick up their sister Fianna (3) from preschool and bring them all back to my house) Also on Thursday afternoons I still have my original gang(Mckay,Rach,&Connor) although these 3 no longer need someone to "watch them" they still want me there on "our" afternoon to do what it is we want to do (usually we go to dinner, Starbucks, Shopping (Connor under protest) or just hang out and talk.
On the MIL front, she went home and saw her Dr, he states it was Vertigo and that is why her blood pressure was thru the roof. What he didn't understand was why they didn't take her straight into the ER (rather then have her sit in Chairs for over 2 hrs) and no she doesn't need to see a neurologist. We are just thankful that it wasn't anything more serious and the she is feeling a little better each day.
As Always Be Good & Be Safe


Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com