Monday, September 10, 2007

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Today is Granny Annie's 71st birthday. I call her Granny Annie, because of all the kids that are here day to day. It easier for them and more polite to call her this, then for the munchkins to be calling her Annie or Mrs S.....

As I was trying to find a picture of her to post here I realized that all of the photos I have taken of her with my digital camera all have her wearing her oxygen. She has a slew of health problems, is (suppose to be) on oxygen 24/7 and refuses to give up smoking, we have tried over and over but it like beating a dead horse. She'll take her oxygen off and go outside for a smoke. Her hearing may be shot and for that she has been a target of our humor over the years but thank god she still has great eyesight and enjoys reading. I take her to the Library once a week to check out books for her to read.

She drives us nuts with her antics since my dad has passed but god love her she still thinks of others first (not us her daughters, but her sons-in law, her grandkids, the neighbors). She tells me at least once a week "You know Dee, I don't think I'm going make it till your child comes home from China" I tell her, You'll be here, Daddy just got rid of you and he isn't ready for you to come home yet" She laughs and says "your Right" and we go on but I do think about it often. With the waits growing longer and longer, will Aislinn come home to 3 grandparent or just 2? I'm not sure but for now I am just Thankful that I have had another year with the woman who was my best friend when all my friends hated their mother, she molded me into the woman I am today and the mother I will be.

Happy Birthday Mom, We love you!

As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com