Wednesday, September 19, 2007




Truer words have never been spoken .........

With the wedding just days away and a million things still left to do, things are not going my way but then it never does and I am use to it but I am getting really beat this time around. It all started last Friday when I received a phone call from my girlfriend Anne tell me that her MIL passed away in Vegas and would I watch her twin girls (Ariel & Alexis age 7 and Andrew and I are godparents to Ariel) till Sunday evening when her friend(Janet) was coming in from Florida for a week and said she would take the girls till they came back. With out a second thought I said of course and went to pick them up on Friday evening and bring them home to my house.Before I left my phone rang from one of the bridesmaids to tell me they decided Kerri's bachelorette party was going to be on Saturday night(dinner and bar hopping)I let her know that I couldn't go since Andrew was going to his parents for the day and that my "babysitter" (Rachael) was in Fire Island for a long weekend. On Saturday morning Andrew left with his buddy Steve to bring up the wall unit we didn't was anymore. My house at this point was torn apart, curtains down,all the junk from the wall unit to be sorted and put away, windows to be washed, touch up on the paint, reorganized cabinets, wash floor all in prep for Fridays wedding ,add into this the twins and I was at my wits end. Our phone rang at 7:30 Sunday morning(never a good sign)It was Anne friend (Janet)to say that she threw out her back and wouldn't be able to come to NY.Needless to say, I had the girls till Tuesday. As I was taking them home for the last time and I asked if they had a good time with Aunt Donna & Uncle Andrew they said NO, that we had too many rules and that they never wanted to come back and stay with us. (the rules were making their bed, brushing teeth, no soda before lunch and not to much TV) I know I am a meany. Ariel is on the left in the striped shirt and Alexis on the right in the plain yellow shirt







Five years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, thankfully not life threatening but chronic. It was at its worst during my dads illness and death. The doctors put me on some medicines call Mobic and they helped with the pain, I was told to watch what I eat,and to cut down on the stress in my life.Once I quit my 9-5 job and went back to my first luv(childcare) I started to feel better.That is until a few weeks ago, when I started to have trouble sleeping each night and having aches all over (think flu)and a lingering headache. Some mornings it is so hard just to get out of bed. I am just hoping that once the wedding is over and my life gets back to normal (or as normal as can be for me) the sleep will return and the aches and pain will stop too.
Will post all about the wedding over the weekend if I survive it. I am more nervous about this day then I was at my own walk down the aisle.
As Always Be good & Be Safe




Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com