Sunday, June 17, 2007




THE WEEK FROM HELL




This Picture says it all! The week that just passed has been a week to end all weeks. Lets start with last Saturday,Andrew's parent came into town for 2 days. So on Saturday night we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant The Irish Times Pub. As always dinner was great, afterwards we had to go to the bowling alley to pick up money from Andrew's Friday night bowling league. While waiting for everyone to get there, my darling hubby accidentally (yea right) kicked my left foot and ripped my big toes nail off! Can you say ouch! After getting home, soaking it and trying to get the nail off my toe( it was hanging by a thread) I went on my computer to look something up for my FIL, just as I found what I was looking for, my computer screen went blue. I tried to restart it but had no luck. On Monday I dropped it off with a friend to see if he could see what was wrong. When he called on Tuesday, the news wasn't good. Mycomputer was beyond repair:( Thankfully he was able to get all my adoption documents onto a disc) . So off to buy a new computer, not something I wanted to do or was ready to do. I HATE change. I was use to my computer, knew all of its quirks. Now I have to learn a whole new computer.


Monday night bought about an appointment with the foot doctor, again OUCH, with out going into to many details lets just say there was digging involved. So for the next few weeks it soaking and wrapping my toe till the new nail grows in. Of course hubby states it my own fault that this happen, I was wearing flip flops ( go figure, sandals in the summer, what was I thinking?) and if I had on sneakers, this would of never happened.


So injured toe, no computer, I lost all my favorites that were stored into my computer, all the blogs that I read, all the websites I have collected for China with little tidbit of what to pack, where to go, where to stay away from, what the best baby carrier, little tidbits...GONE.....my thought are what else could go wrong.Thankfully nothing else major happened.

The week ended on a high note. On Friday night, Andrew and I headed to the city for a bowling dinner. His Tuesday nite league has a big dinner every year with great food, drink, music, dancing and a raffle. Andrew brought $10. worth of tickets. The prizes range from a $20. lottery ticket to, gift certificate for a cookie tray, a floral arrangement, a boom box and the big prize was a 15in LCD/ Flat Screen/HDTV with DVD player. Guess who won the Big Prize? Yep, WE DID! So the week wasn't a total wash.

Now I have to try and start figuring out this new computer. I finally made it thru all my email and slowly I am starting to find some of the blogs I love.

As Always Be Good & Be Safe










Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com