Sunday, May 20, 2007


HELLO MY NAME IS DONNA & I'M A BLOGAHOLIC!!!!!!!

This statement keeps running thru mymind.Blogging can be addictive and reading blogs is worst! I try to stay away,really I do, but then my curiosity gets the better of me! I started to readjust a few blogs last April about people like us going thru this journey called international adoption. It started with FCC-LI (family with children from China- Long Island) then an Adoption Forum group I had joined both filled with helpful people who have been there and done that. Chatting with these different people I learned about blogs and started to read them. You start by reading one blog, then you find another that they refer to, so you click on that and go to the next one, and so on and so forth.Before you know it, you have spent a few hours on here. The interesting part is all these blogs are from people of different walks of life, in different stages of the adoption process all across the United States and abroad. A few of my favorites are 1st time mom
Mary Mia who has been home for a little more then 6 months with twins (too cute). Lisa just came home in February with LilyRose. I have had the pleasure of talking with Lisa on the phone and thru emails, she has been a vat of information for me. Kimberly Just brought home a son from China, I found this blog thru one of my groups and was blown away by her journey.Melissa who is waiting on her daughter from China,it was the pictures of her pug Jeter that made me start reading her journey(We miss our pug Milo).Then there was Johnny who just returned with his second child from China. His blog has gone password protected for the privacy of his family but this guy had a greatway of getting a point across with out sounding like a know it all. I got a lot of great information from his writing.
These are just 5 that I read ( there are many many more) but as you can see you start with one and it just takes off. Most of the blogs I read I try to leave a comment on. "A Hey, Great Blog,too funny, or my 2 cents".
So if your stopping by, whether, family,friend or stranger, either leave a message or sign my guest book.Chances are that if you have a blog I have seen it, read it and are following along with your journey.
As Always Be Good & Be Safe







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com