Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

This month seem to go pretty quick, not as fast as the first month but quick nevertheless.
It was a busy month for us. We had 3 birthdays to celebrate this month, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our brother in law, Mike, Our nephew & my godson Matthew who turned 14 and to one of my munchkins Connor who turned 11. There was also 4 moving up days, our niece Saorla & another of my munchkins Meagan both graduated from preschool and moving up from elementary to middle school our niece Andrea and my munchkin Connor. Connors baseball team made the play-offs but sadly lost, so the season is over for another year.Yay!Not for the lost but for one less thing to run for. Summer is in full swing here on Long Island, the pool is open( it's a little round one, just big enough for the kids to relax in and cool off) and we had our first BBQ of the season. When looking at the calendar I think we have something going every weekend in July and half of August and I still have to plan a shower for my kid sisters wedding and get my dress (I'm the maid of honour).Last Friday night Andrew & I spent sometime with one of Andrew's oldest friends. We don't get to see Joe and his son that much but as always we had a great time catching up and reminiscing about all the trouble they got into as kids.
On the computer front, I am getting a little ( and I do mean a little) bit more comfortable with this monster (computer)but I still miss my dell and my window ME.

As Always Be Good & Safe


Free Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Animated Icons, Friendster Graphics, Piczo Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.freeglitters.com

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com