Monday, June 18, 2007

As you can tell by my last post, I am still trying to figure out this computer. The post came as one big quote, and as many times as I tried changing it I couldn't get any thing to work. Could it be me? Nahhh, I doubt it! Could it be blogger? Maybe but I don't think so. Can't blame Andrew, He hates computers and refuses to use one. So that only leaves this new computer. Its always the new thing that's to blame.
O'well hopefully I will conquer this beast! LOL
The Visual DNA below came to me in a email from a friend.I thought it was really interesting and figured I would share it.
As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com