Thursday, January 25, 2007


One of my greatest childhood memories is what my dad did for my birthday each year. I was born in Manhattan, New York and every year my dad retold the story of my birth- day. It started with
"It was a cold,cold, cold day"
He would then go on to tell me how my mother stayed at her parent apartment on 2nd Ave in Manhattan and he was at home in Woodside Queens when he got "the call" to say my mom was going into the hospital. Now this is where his story always got embellished.... He had to walk ( no cabs running and he didnt have a car, you dont need one in New York City) in a snowstorm (one year it was rain,the next hail, then wind) 20 blocks uphill both ways to get to the hospital to find out what his wife had. This tale was told to me in the wee hours of the morning (4:30AM) before he would go to work while it was still dark out.He would make us both a bowl of oatmeal as he spoke and we would enjoy breakfast, just the two of us. I enjoyed those moments with my dad and treasure the memories. I am so looking forward to making memories and treasured moments with my child.
As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com