Tuesday, January 16, 2007




DO I DARE HOPE???



Every once in awhile it is nice to have a day off and do nothing! Stay in PJs, and just veg.No work, no kids, no house cleaning (even though it needs it and the inlaws are coming this weekend for my MILs surprise party),no dinner to make (bowling nite for DH) just make a pot of coffee, catch up on emails and just relax. I was checking my emails and banking accounts when I noticed the USCIS had cashed my check on the 10th. Does this mean that the appointment for our fingerprints is soon? Our mail came about 2pm today and even though I wasn't dressed my curiosity got the better of me. As I opened the mail box, the first thing I see is a THICK WHITE ENVELOPE with the return address of HOMELAND SECURITY!



So there I am in my PJs doing my HAPPY DANCE(Not a pretty site) the neighbors must of thought I was nuts. SO......Next Wednesday @ 8AM the 4 of us (Andrew, my mom, Kerri Ann and myself) have a date with the USCIS. I am hoping for a quick turn around and that we get our I 171H so our Dossier can be in China before the new deadline.
Wish us luck!!!!!!!!!

As Always Be Good and Be Safe


Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com