Thursday, January 04, 2007



HOW STUPID CAN I BE? Don't answer that! Yesterday afternoon as I was leaving for a Doctors appointment (yes finally after not feeling well for weeks I was going) the mail was in the box. I grabbed it as I was going to the car and took a quick peek thru it. When what catches my eye but a letter from the Department of Homeland Security!So right awhile I'm like YES!!!! Doing the happy dance thinking that in this envelope is the appointment for our fingerprints from the USCIS. We mailed our applicants out on December 21 and USCIS received it on the 22nd. But when I opened the envelope it wasn't our fingerprint appointment but my check returned for........

NOT SIGNING IT
So after a half hour of calling myself every name in the book (and some I used twice) I made a phone call to a lovely woman by the name of Teresa who is helping me with the last of our paperchasing, I singed the check, wrote a cover letter to the USCIS and went to the post office (Thank God the post office in the next town over is open to 7pm) I Expressed mailed it to them and they received it at noon today.` Owell live and learn. I pray nothing else ( but I know my luck LOL) will delay us.
AS ALWAYS BE GOOD AND BE SAFE




Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com