Saturday, November 18, 2006

I don’t know why but, this song plays over and over in my mind at the strangest time. When the little ones are crying I start singing it and it always brings a giggle. Sitting in the bowling alley, waiting on Andrew, I start singing mahna-mahna and someone on the lanes will comes back with the next line. Same thing happened on the elevator the other day, the little guy was in my arms and not sure whether to cry or scream with the closing doors, there was a another gentleman in there with us so I started with mahna-mahna and this nice guy came in with the next line and before the munchkin knew it the doors were open and I thanked the nice man as we walked out. Enjoy the video.
As always Be Good and Be Safe








This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com