Tuesday, January 23, 2007



I OWE MY PARENTS !!

1. My parents taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I
just finished cleaning."

2. My parents taught me RELIGION
.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

3. My parents taught me about TIME TRAVEL .
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you
into the middle of next week!"

4. My parents taught me LOGIC.
" Because I said so, that's why."

5.
My parents taught me MORE LOGIC
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck,
you're not going to the store with me."

6. My parents taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in
an accident."

7. My parents taught me IRONY.

"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry
about."

8. My parents taught me about the science of OSMOSIS .
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONIST.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"

10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."

11. My parents taught me about WEATHER .
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through
it."

12 My parents taught me about HYPOCRISY .
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times.
Don't exaggerate!"

13. My parents taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you
out!"

14. My parents taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION .
"Stop acting like your father!"

15. My parents taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this
world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."

16. My parents taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."

17. My parents taught me about RECEIVING .
"You are going to get it when you get home!"

18. My parents taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going
to freeze that way."

19. My parents taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when
you're cold?"

20. My parents taught me HUMOR .
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come
running to me."

21. My parents taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow
up."

22. My parents taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."

23. My parents taught me about my
ROOTS .
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born
in a barn?"

24. My parents taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."

25. My parents taught me about JUSTICE .
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out
just like you !"


I received these gems from a email I got (thanks Uncle Bill), I just had to passed them on. I could hear my parents voice stating each and every one of them. I hope you laughed as much as I did.

As Always Be Good and Be Safe







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com