Sunday, September 20, 2009

Three Word Sunday

Rachael had her 1st Varsity game on Monday. I made it to the game at half time (I had work till 4pm & the game was 20 minutes from where we live.)When I walked to the sidelines where all the parents were standing I found out the we (the T-Birds) were winning 1-0. As the second half played on many shots where shot on goal but Amanda (Rach's BFF) in her time in the goal reflected all the plays from entering the net. The whole team played very well and won their game with a score of 1-0. As I walked across the field to Rachael , she came towards me with a big smile on her face, I hugged her and asked who scored the only goal............ She said it was me Dee!!!!! OMG I felt bad enough that I missed seeing her play but to miss her scoring a goal made me cry. I missed her second game cause of work but there is another game tomorrow I am going to make sure I'm there for. So my Three words for this Sunday are...........


Also a big congratulation to another of my rugrats Connor. He spent the week trying out for the middle school football team and on Friday found out that he made it! Way to go Goober,so very proud of you and can't wait to stand on the sidelines of your games to cheer you on.


As Always Be Good & Be Safe

.

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com