Sunday, September 13, 2009

Three Word Sunday
Its funny how on one hand time seems to be flying by. School is back in session for most of the rugrats, fall is in the air,the skies are getting darker earlier and holidays are knocking on our door(Halloween & thanksgiving decorations are out in the stores) But on the other hand (our adoption) time is at a standstill.
Thursday would of been my moms 73rd birthday.I had a quiet day for work(put 1 rugrat on the bus for 9am then take one off @ 2:40& the other @ 3:45) so for most of the day I was home alone and found myself wandering around my moms apt downstairs. A lot of her stuff is gone now but her furniture, books & some picture are still down there. I was dreading the day, My sister Jamie came over with her crew and after I got done with work @ 5:15 we ran to the cemetery to put a balloon on mom's grave. As we were pulling in I had a knot in the pit of my stomach, the seven months since she has passed have gone by in a blink. Having Jamie's kids with us helped when they asked...Where's Granny? Jamie touched the gravestone and said here.... next one asked.....OK but where is her box ?(while we were in the church for her burial Seamus(who was 3 at the time) said to Jamie during a lull in the mass GRANNY IN THE BOX...those of us who heard it chucked over this comment and then finally "where are all the flowers we left her? Simple questions from a child's mind and it reminded me that I wasn't the only one hurting over this and missing her. So my first three words are..........


My second three words needs no background as to why..... Everyone remembers where they were, what they were doing, and how they felt during the days, weeks and months after that date. So Try to take a moment out of your day and let those in your life know what they mean to you


As Always Be Good And Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com