Saturday, August 22, 2009

Playing catch up........
Wow I can't believe that is already the 22nd of August. Seriously where is the time going.. Our summer has been a whirl wind between work, me getting C.M P. (still not 100%) running upstate to check on Andrews parents after Pops surgery,painting the bathroom , living room, entryway & stairs, a family reunion( Celebrating Andrew's Aunts 50th yr of being a nun), our annual block party with this years theme of Pete's (my father in law's)70th birthday, last week running to Maryland for Matthews outstanding performance & this weekend we have a fundraiser for my girlfriends granddaughter. I'm tired just writing that all. No wonder I haven't had a chance to blog much. Below are a the slides show I threw together of our events





The Family Gathering in Glasco NY






Our 2009 Block party


Sum of my redecorating. I love wallwords. I put strong words up our stairs, an italian saying in my kitchen,one over our front door & around a picture of my mom,2 sisters and me I put the words Live Love Laugh.


As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com