Thursday, December 29, 2011


Happy 18th Birthday Rachael

18? How is that possible? Wasn’t it last week you were a baby in my arms, just yesterday an inquisitive toddler who loved to learn new things , the sweet, innocent child who captured so much of my attention. You needed me so much then....and you grew so close to my heart. But as time goes on, you are growing more independent and more secure and I watch with mixed feelings of pride in your accomplishments and uncertainty of how the future would change our relationship. Always believe in yourself and have the confidence to go after all of your dreams .You make me so proud & I love you so much.





Stinkerbell's First Christmas 1994 Asleep in her favorite place at the time (my arms)




New Years Eve 1996 with another rugrat Sleeping over my house.







Her first Camping trip July 1998






Happy 18th Birthday Stinkerbell

Labels: ,







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com