Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where does the time go?

OK I admit it, I am not handling this month all that well.I'm not a basket case (yet) but its close. I have been going thru photos of the kids,and I can't believe where the time has gone. I didn't give birth her,but I couldn't love her more. For over 17 years she has been "mine" (OK her parents share her with me)from first tooth, to first step,First word, to first illness( Mckay was a healthy child and didn't get her first "illness(high fever, Throwing -up) till she was three and her mom was in the hospital having Rach and I had the "pleasure" of taking her to the Dr's).There has been birthday celebrations from Chuck E Cheese to sleep overs. Family dinners & family vacations. Soccer games, Track & Gymnastic meets, Field hockey games and school concerts. Quiet talks, Major Fights, a few tears,some whispered secrets, a lot of laughs and good time. But 17 years? It feels like only a moment. Kenny Chesney has a song."Don't Blink" and some of the words are:
"Don't blink
Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and you
Wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife
Don't blink
You just might miss your babies growing like mine did
Turning into moms and dads next thing you know your better half
Of fifty years is there in bed
And you're praying God takes you instead
Trust me friend a hundred years goes faster than you think
So don't blink
"Best start putting first things first."
Cause when your hourglass runs out of sand
You can't flip over and start again
Take every breathe God gives you for what it's worth"

As I have stated before, I treasure every moment with my munchkins, from the oldest to the youngest and everyone in between but I thank god for putting this child into my life. The joy she has brought, the incite to parenting she has supplied and the pride we feel in the young woman who stands before us is unmeasurable.


From This............















To this..........


















So my Three Words for this week are: Growing to Fast

As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels: , ,







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com