Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random Things








Another enjoyable peaceful weekend for me while we went camping. Early Saturday morning Beavis, Butthead & his wife left me to go to do some work on their property about an hours away. So I was left alone with Misty for about 6 hours with nothing but silence. An occasional bird chirp, a babbling brook in the distant surrounded by trees. It was pure heaven. I read for awhile then did some more letter writing. Every month on my LID-iversary I write a letter to Aislinn, sharing our hopes and dreams for her, the fears we have had, what we are doing during the wait. My plan is to give these letters to her when she is older.



When we arrived back on the island the heat was unbelievable. Try explaining to the munchkins as to why they couldn't be outside on such a sunny day and how it was better to stay inside where it was cooler.I was worried about my mother with her breathing in this heat. Thankfully it seems to have broken for now but my thought are if this is only Early June what is it going to be like in July & August?????

































I find it funny that every year Andrew goes Deer hunting upstate and every year they never get a deer (most of the time they don't even see one) Friday before we went away these two showed up in front of our house. Good Thing he can't hunt on the Island!
One last thing I finally did it!! I went and ordered the camera I have wanted. Now I just have to wait and get my hands on it, read the manual and maybe take a photography class and then I will be one happy camper.

As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com