Sunday, March 09, 2008



One of my favorite blogs to follow started something a few weeks back called 3 word Sunday. The concept is simple: Sum up your week in three little words.
“You can sing it, you can say it, you can write it, you can draw it. It can be funny or sad or poignant as long as it’s honest.”
The first week I forgot about it, last week I was away and I probably would of forgotten this week but went shopping this morning and brought my corn beef and cabbage for St Patrick's Day , of course as I was picking it out my first thought when to my dad and my heart ached a bit. Then this afternoon as I was making Irish Soda bread I had tears in my eyes thinking about him and how much I still miss him.So my three words for this week are: Still Missing Him

Also, A very Happy 12 Birthday wish goes our to our Godchild and niece Andrea. Peanut, we love you and miss you (even though we saw you just last week)I can't believe you are about to become a teenager. We are proud of you ( you ROCKED last week in your basketball game) Uncle Andrew & I are sorry we aren't there in Maryland with you today but we will see you.

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments * DazzleJunction.com








As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com