Thursday, January 03, 2008

Another Holiday season has come and gone, all the build up and it is over in a blink. Normally I hate to see the season end and there are two reasons for that.

  1. It means another Birthday is creeping up on me
  2. It marks another year since my dad's passing (1/21)

This year I was glad to put the holidays behind us taking down our tree and all its decorations on the Saturday after Christmas, cleaning out closets , getting rid of clothing that don't fit me any more (to big and I don't plan on going back there again) rearranging furniture, putting up a crib for the newest munchkin to join us and getting on with the commitments that I made to myself. I don't like making New Years resolutions but each year I make a few "commitments to myself

  1. Have a little more patience with the elders in my life.
  2. Try to be a bit more on time
  3. Tackle my to do list that is getting longer and nothing seems to be coming off.
  4. Make time for me and take a class (looking into a photography class)
  5. Last but not least, get back into my healthier lifestyle to continue to lose my weight.




I took a few weeks off from my healthier lifestyle and boy when I went to a meeting today was I glad to be there. The few ( ok the scale cried when I stepped on it) pounds I gained over this past few weeks was due to all the rich food,Christmas cookies, alcohol, general not eating right, not drinking my water & NOT THINKING about what I was putting into my mouth. It will take me a few weeks to lose what I put back on (I've been playing with the same 10 pounds since Kerri Ann's wedding) but there is something to be said for a routine.



One last thing, today was our Fur baby's Birthday! The kids sang Happy Birthday to Misty during lunch and my niece Fianna was so thrilled that she & Misty are both 3!

As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels: ,







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com