Thursday, December 20, 2007

Busy Holiday times here on the Island. Between the kids holiday concerts, parties,cooking,buying gifts, wrapping & still not feeling 100% I'm wrecked.

Myspace Christmas Glitter Graphics







One of the blogs that I read all the time put out a "Christmas Tree Challenge " to show off your tree. Of course I'm a little behind on things but here is our tree and some of my favorite ornaments.



Not our best tree by far,




















The year Andrew & I got married that Christmas everyone gave us an ornament.










This Ornament (not sure where we got it) reminds me of my childhood and all the ornaments that my mother had wrapped in tissue paper. The fragile glass ornaments from Christmas past that to this day I can still hear my mom telling me to be careful as I unwrap them.










One of the many "Irish ornaments" I have collected over the years.









Our First "baby" Milo. Only dog I know who "unwrapped" a box of Christmas chocolate and didn't get sick.










I wrapped this ornament up and had Stew-Be open it. The card read "To Daddy,Have faith and...... Love Aislinn










This is our newest ornament.I had planned on getting it all season but never got to the Hallmark store. Last week I participated in a Secret Santa with the LAOH. $10. gift cards was what was exchanged. I lucked out and pulled a Hallmark gift card.So a big thank you goes to the person who put the card in( Thanks Nik). The next day I ran to Hallmark and got the last one in the store.

As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com