Thursday, February 14, 2008

Catching Up!
Valentines Day Comments



I've been MIA for the last few weeks due to Bronchitis and a Sinus infection. I was down and out for over three weeks ( I was even sick for my birthday). Thankfully I am feeling much better and back to work. During that time I missed our 9 month LID-iversary, our niece Fianna's 4th birthday & I was tagged for a MEME from Jenni
The Rules:
A) Link to the person that tagged you.
B) Post the rules on your blog.
C) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
D) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
E) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
F) Let the fun begin!
So lets see, what to share?
1)Much to the annoyance of my in-laws & hubby I can get lost in a book for hours.
2)No matter how tired I am I need to read for a few minutes before I shut the light and go to sleep.
3)I really DO NOT like to fly (going to China should be interesting)
4) I am a diehard METS fan but can not watch on TV or go to a game because I can't stand the pressure.I am also like this when Andrew is bowling and has a perfect game going, after the 7th strike I have to walk away, I can't watch.
5)I use to twirl for the PAL Sparkler' s and had a chance to March in the St Patrick's Day parade in Manhattan, NY. (mom didn't allow me to go)
6)I rehearse important conversation in my head before I have then with family members or friends.
Not sure who to tagged so if you are reading this and want to join in on the fun leave a message for me and I'll check out your answers.

As always be good & Be safe.







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com