Friday, January 16, 2009

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY

OMG has it been a longggg week. I have never been so glad to see a Friday nite.Granny Annie still isn't home. On Tuesday I received a call that they were releasing her fro the hospital. When Kerri Ann & I got there after work to get her & we were putting on her jeans we couldn't get them to zipper or button close. They had fit her fine when she wore them 5 days earlier being admitted to the hospital. I asked the nurse if they had weighed her during the last five days. I was told her weigh upon admission was 149(her weight @ last dr's appt about 8 weeks ago was 128). Now my mom's weigh fluctuates between 118 & 130. If her weigh goes over that we (her Dr's & family know that she is filling with fluid and that they need to push lasix). I asked for her to be weighted at that moment before we did anything else. We get her on a scale and her weight was 1531/4. She had gone up over 4 pounds in just 5 days and no it could be food. A call was put into her Dr and I made the decision that she was staying till we know what was going on.Wednesday I received a call from her Dr's that they were pushing more lasix, normally she is on 20 mg twice a day and they were going to double that to 40mg twice a day. On Thursday the hospital called to say she was ready to go home but extremely weak and they recommend that she is put into short term rehab to regain her strength . So that is where she was moved to today and hopefully she will be only there a short time like last summer.
Yesterday it was snowing here and I didn't get a chance to go to my WW meeting like I wanted to but I did run there to at least get weighed in and I am so glad I did! I always do well my first week back on program and to tell the truth I wasn't 100% "on program" with all the running back and forth to the hospital but once again when I stepped up on that scale I was down 15 pounds.






\
And last but not least a big YOU ROCK goes out to my hubby Andrew. As I have stated before Stew-Be luvs bowling. As long as we have been together he has bowled in one if not two leagues a week. On Wednesday night at his Men's hot shot double league, Andrew shot 12 strike in a row..... a 300. A Perfect Game..


As Always Be Good & Be
Safe

Labels: ,







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com