Sunday, January 11, 2009

That time of year again





Once again I took a little bit of time off from my healthy life style during the month of December. If there is one thing I learned this time around is that I need the discipline of a weekly weigh in. I've tried doing it on my on but it isn't the same. On Thursday morning I had planned on going back to my weekly W.W meeting after I took Granny Annie to the Dr's. Of course since we are talking my life things never go as planned. As I was getting ready to take her to the Dr's, she was shaking,had labored breathing, her color was off and she was throwing up so instead of getting her into the car, I sat her down and called an Ambulance. Now of course we know how well that went over with her but I didn't have a choice. After 13hrs in the ER they admitted her . We are still waiting on the results of what is wrong, but they did rule out the normal things, like the flu, pneumonia (both which she received shots for) heart attack and stroke, so right now its a waiting game to find out what is wrong and where we go from here. So I never made it to my meeting till this morning to get weighted in and I don't want to know what I gained (I know I gained by the way my clothing is fitting). I plan on getting back into the healthy life style with my weekly weight ins on Thursday Morning and taking it one step at a time from there.

As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels: ,







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com