Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank God for days off!!!!
I knew today would be busy but not this busy. My morning started early with a phone called to the rehab to speak with my mothers social worker. I needed to get permission to take her from there for a few hours. Phone calls went back and forth for a bit before I got the OK. So I quickly took a shower so I could go to Weight watchers (down 4 more pounds,That's what happens when you really don't eat anything for 4 days) (Not healthy I know but just couldn't) After WW I went to go buy some outfits for the baby. Let me tell you, I had a hard time choosing just a few outfits (OK eight outfits, 4 from me & four from Granny) Wrapped everything in the car and drove to Granny Annie's. She was so happy when I got to her because Jamie brought Saorla down to see her since it was Saorla's B-day. Then when I told her she was a granny again and that we were going to the hospital she just lite up. Had to prove to them that I knew how to transfer her from the car to a wheelchair. Took her to the hospital, got her in the wheelchair with 2 gift bags, my pocketbook , camera bag and her oxygen tank. Wish we had gotten a picture , it was a funny site. Didn't think I would be able to make it across the parking lot, thru the lobby, down the hall, around the corner, up the elevator 2 floors, thru locked doors and down to Kerri Ann's room. But we did. 15 minutes later Granny Annie wanted to leave. "Are you kidding me was my response. I got her to stay for another 40 minutes then we left. As we were walking out of the hospital she looked at me and said" Guess I wasn't good enough for you to take me out for a bite to eat"? Why is it not matter what I do she always knows the exact words to make me feel so low and guilty? We went to Burger King and ate in the car. She thought this was the greatest thing. After I took her back , got her settled back into her room and stayed with her for a bit longer I left her for the evening and went to get Rach so she could go to the hospital and see Carleigh. All this and taking phone calls from my in-laws to tell me that our brother in law "uncle Mikey" was admitted to the hospital and put straight into ICU. Seems his "blood sugar" was @ 1300. When I mention this to the nurse that was giving Granny Annie her med he said he had never heard of that. Its off that chart and surprised he isn't in a diabetic coma.(which is Why they had him in ICU)So now Andrew and I are heading to Maryland for the weekend (was suppose to go upstate to the trailer and peace & quiet). after I get off of work tomorrow I get to drive to the airport(JFK) to pick up hubby, the over to his godmother;s to pick up my mother in law then we will hit the road. Can U say I need a vacation !!!! LOL Enjoy the picture of the peanut .








As Always Be Good & Be Safe







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com