Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Some Good News and an Update
First things first.....I'm a Aunt for the 9th time. My baby sister gave birth to a healthy baby girl this evening at 7:45 pm. 7 pounds 3ozs (she is a peanut) Carleigh Paula. I spoke with Kerri Ann ! 9pm, no lengh as of yet. She and the baby are doing well. I can't wait to get to the hospital tomorrow to see them and take pictures of the newest member of the family. My plan as of right now is to get Granny Annie (from where she is) and take her to the hospital to see her newest grandchild. Now to the update.......
Myspace Comments

Myspace Comments



Granny Annie is doing well. We, OK I, had her moved to a short term Rehab, under her DR'S orders. My sisters were dead set against her going into any type of facility. After talking it over with a few people I realized that I need to make the decision that was right for Andrew, my mom and myself. As much as I didn't want to let her go, I need her to be on her two feet & steady when she comes home to me.
When I spoke with my mom about all of this, she agreed with me that she needed to rebuild her strengh and get steady on her feet. I tried to make my family and friends understand how every time I go downstairs to her, whether it was 8 hrs or 2...just before I opened her apt door, I would say a silent prayer, that she would be OK before I walked in. So on Monday, she was transferred to a short term rehab .When I got there on Monday after noon with her clothes and stuff, I told her that I wanted to see her dressed the next day when I came in. When I arrived on Tuesday afternoon, she was fully dressed and even walked me back to the nurses station. (leaning on a wheelchair but she walked it) I see a major change in her already.
Now tomorrow I will call the center, go get her and take her to see Kerri Ann for the afternoon. ( she still doesn't know Kerri had the baby yet) Will post pictures as soon as I get them tomorrow.





As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels: ,







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com