Thursday, January 29, 2009

6th


I got Tagged by Jenni

The rules are simple. As follows:
6th Picture Meme!
1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4.Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.
This Picture of Kenzie and Andrew was just taken last month. I just put all my (almost 6000)Pictures on three disc to get them off the computer.I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to play alone, let me know.



Went to get weighed in this morning and I stood the same (although I do feel like an elephant) I wasn't surprised with the stand still after 2 big weeks. guess my body is out of shock. LOL


If ya get a chance, check out this link....its cute and catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HplZ_taHXLM


As Always Be Good & Be Safe



Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com