Sunday, December 14, 2008

A sad but busy day


Today would of marked my dad 75th birthday. I was dreading this day all week, just knowing that no matter what I did that the ache will still be there. So to try and get myself into somewhat of a better frame of mind Andrew and I went shopping yesterday evening for some Christmas gifts. As we where shopping I decided that Gift cards are going to be the gift of the season for most on our list this year. Then this morning Andrew and I got up early, went for coffee and bagels and went food shopping. When we got home his sister and kids (who were in town from Maryland for the weekend) came over to have lunch and I started to prepare dinner ( E, S & 3 of my munchkins were coming for our holiday meal.. While dinner was cooking and Andrew was hanging out with his niece and nephews I ran to the cemetery to put a "I miss you" balloon on my dads grave.





I came home to this......



everyone was glued to the TV laughing hysterical while watching Jeff Dunham's very special Christmas Special. (Andrew got to open one of his Christmas gifts early this year
) After Diana and the kids left for home I finished up cooking our dinner before our company came. When they got here they opened a early Christmas present (like last year,I gave them a personalize orderment) Dinner (if I do say so myself) was really good. It was nice to be able to sit and relax with those we love. We finished up the evening with a toast made to my dad for his birthday.






One more thing......I decided to put up a tree ...its a small one.... but its still a tree......



As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com