Monday, September 29, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends


A huge THANK YOU to my family and friends who sponsored us for the walk and help us raise $252.00. The walk was postponed from Saturday ( due the the monsoon the island was getting) till Sunday. Sunday morning dawned gray and bleak but no rain. So I went and picked up Rachael and we drove to the park and did the walk. It is a memory that I will always treasure for two reasons. The first one, Its the first time I have ever raised money and did a walk and the second is the uninterrupted time I got to spend with Rachie, no phones, computers, TV, Ipods, just her and I talking about everything and anything.How I luv that child, the silliness that she can display (as in the photo above) to her no nonsense speak her mind approach to everything.

As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels: ,







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com