Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So Young





Words are escaping me at this moment. I have spent the better part of the last 16 hrs trying to find the right words to help my oldest munchkin Micheala.A tragedy has befallen her young world. A good friend & recent graduate of her senior class, a star athlete, co-captain of his Football & Lacrosse team died last night after a car accident. A parents worst nightmare. When I got the phone call that Stan had died , my first thoughts were "what can I do to take away the pain Micheala will feel". I know that there is nothing that can ease her pain, but the "Mother " in me just wanted to wrap her in my arms and shield her from this. When I finally got to see Micheala today , I put my arms around her, she sobbed into my chest and the only words I could say were, "shhh its OK I got ya, I am so sorry, & I love you".

As Always Be Good & Be Safe


Labels: ,







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com