Friday, March 28, 2008


OK so I'm not this old but I can relate. When McKay first got her license I told her that when I first started to drive many moons ago I use to put a $10. Bill into the visor in case I ever ran short for gas money. Now my first car was a 1971 or 72Mercury Marquis and it was a tank (Dad figured I would be safe in it) but that $10.00 almost filled the tank(3/4)Then when I got married in the late 80's I use to put a twenty into the visor same concept and again it worked in a crunch to get me at least three quarters of a tank in the 87 GN. Now a days its not so easy. The other night Andrew and I went to go fill up the mini van, my tank was between E & 1/4. I gave Andrew a Fifty and said fill it up, a few minutes later he came back and said six more dollars. Are you kidding me? This is nuts. Regular gas by us it $3.34 a gal and Diesel (which Andrew uses for his 2003 GMC Sierra) is @ $4.29 a gallon.Gone are the days of saving accounts,putting something away for a rainy day and having a few extra bucks. I keep asking Andrew what we are doing wrong........Any ideas??????
As Always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com