Thursday, May 15, 2008




The internal battle of good and bad, right and wrong , to take or not,has been playing havoc with me over the last few months.Not in any major way but just with my trying to be healthier.
The small "RIGHT" choices I (try) make every day are getting harder to commit to.Have a piece of fruit or have the cookies, water or Soda, the answers should always be obvious but there is always the little devil & Angel sitting on my shoulders battling it out and for the last few months the devil has seem to be winning ever so slightly. I have been playing with the same pounds over and over, losing then then gaining them right back. Then came this past week, on Wednesday night the two on my shoulders were battling it out over whether or not I should go and get weighed in. In my heart I knew it was going to be a bad week between Rachael's Conformation dinner, Mother;s day dinner, Three nights going for Italian Ices with the kids and a few Alcoholic beverages. So the battle raged between the two but in the end good won out and I went to face my weeks demons and as I stepped onto the scale and the leader looked at my numbers she said WOW! I quickly said I know ruff week but I decided instead of beating myself up that I would just "face the music"Learn & grow" Put it all behind me" and get on with a new week. She laughed and said "Hunny If this was a ruff week for you I'd hate to see you on a good week, Congrats your down another 4.6 pounds!!! Yay for me, I'm still not sure how I pulled that off but hopefully I am over the hurdle I have been on and my numbers will keep going down. This I find I have patience for. And speaking of Patience, Awhile ago I had wrote about I wanted to "Have a little more patience with the elders in my life" Well to say that I am failing at that miserably is an understatement! My patience's are really good when it comes tomy weight lose, or this wait for Aislinn or even the kids in my life,from their million questions, getting into the things that they aren't suppose to,tattling on one and other, I take it all in stride but when it comes to my mom, I find myself coming up short, counting to 10 over and over again. I know she is in mourning after the lost of the luv of her life, she is frustrated with her medical conditions, and the fact that she is losing her hearing but how do you help someone who doesn't want to help them self ?
PATIENCE: the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.

As always Be Good & Be Safe

Labels:







This is an account of our lifes as we head down the path of life towards our first child. An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief

DTC 4/20/07...LID4/26/07. ...Referral 5/27/10~Waiting for our TA...Aislinn Day is March 6,2011


RockYou FunNote - Get Your Own

Girly Comments & Graphics

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Photobucket Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Girly Comments & Graphics







Beijing

Terror Alert Level




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com